We all need a little extra encouragement sometimes, don’t we?
Sometimes, I experience lonely days of writing. Days when I feel down and discouraged. Days where I wonder if anyone cares or is listening. Frankly, we bloggers , can get so used to encouraging others that – sometimes – we can be the ones that feel discouraged.
This may seem normal at times, but it doesn’t have to stay that way!
Join us, Cheerleaders for Christ. on Facebook.
This #RaRaLinkup (for both men and women) will help us to:
1. To encourage (and CHEERLEAD!) each other in our calling, in our words and in our passions! (Part 1 on Monday’s)
2. To encourage (and CHEERLEAD!) our readership with our words and truth. (Part II on Tuesday’s)
3. Build a bigger following for our blogs!
Here is how it will work:
1. Part 1: Join us for the #RaRalinkup!
Remember to use: #RaRalinkup
Find me: @kellybalarie
2. Part II: Tuesday morning Link up:
Link up Time! Come to Tuesday’s post on www.purposefulfaith.com and link up on of your ENCOURAGING posts. A post that makes your readership feel that you are cheerleading them on to new heights. A post that makes someone feel refreshed in their faith. A post that enlightens. A post that uplifts.
Link up via the inlinkz icon at the bottom of my Tuesday post. There will be a button to link. THE LINKUP IS POSTED EVERY TUESDAY.
***Visit the post that was linked up right before yours. And, visit other blogger’s posts that intrigue you. Retweet and post any posts that really stood out to you.