Often, we live feeling judged, worried, and apprehensive, as though our voice doesn’t count. We wear halfway smiles and live half-baked lives, trying to hide from what tomorrow will bring.
I know this routine, this song and dance. It’s exhausting. It’s crippling.
One trembling with the uncertainty of life can’t easily walk into the certainty of God’s great callings. One paralyzed with doubtfulness is not easily mesmerized with God’s goodness. One tallying up dangers, often finds, God becomes a stranger.
Join me, as we break the cage of fear. I found my way out – I learned to become a Fear Fighter – as I wrote the book – you will too.
Fear Fighting Women will:
- Develop unstoppable faith so you can go with Christ-centered bravery.
- Learn panic, blood pressure and stress-reducing prayers to usher in new peace.
- Discover clear and practical action plans to welcome in new peace.
- Discover daily bravery decrees to stand armed through the day.
- Participate in a 12-week study guide to foster new courage-habits.
Fly the coop! Join me on this journey to become a courageous Fear Fighter!