About the Fear Fighting Book:
I wrote the book Fear Fighting as a desperation call to God. I knew God’s greatest callings were before me, but I couldn’t stop trembling and to start walking into them. God answered my cries; he moved me from fear-“full” to fear-“less.” He took me from unsure to unbelievably excited to move forward with him.
I believe this book will also transform you.
Through heart-awakening Scripture, prayer, daily decrees and stories, I am confident your soul will awaken to new-found bravery. Join me.
About The Fear Fighting Writers Contest:
Have you dreamed of sharing your small idea with a big publisher? Have you hoped what’s forming in you could take flight out in the world? Pitch your idea. Share your vision. Get feedback, clarity and new perspective. Plus, have the opportunity to grow your platform.
How to Enter:
- Write a blog post reflecting on the content in – Fear Fighting by Kelly Balarie.
- Mention the book, “Fear Fighting.” Link back to www.fearfightingbook.com and www.purposefulfaith.com within your post.
- Share your blog post (posted on your blog) on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. #FearFightingbook
- Link your Fear Fighting post below on the Linkup button.
- Share this page so your social media followers can vote! #FearFightingBook.
- Write an Amazon Review (if your heart is so inclined to bless me).
- If you do items 1-5 above and have the most amount of votes, you’ll be able to choose your prize.****I will also randomly be selecting blog posts that are submitted via this linkup to be featured and promoted on Purposeful Faith. This is a little bonus incentive.
How to Vote:
- Put ONLY the number of the linked up blog post in the comments on this page. (1 vote per IP address)
Comment must NOT include name of blog post. Only write the number of the blog post.
Example Comment: 72 NOT like this: #72
Amanda brings unique interests to the MacGregor Literary team. She represents general market and CBA projects, and her areas of focus include nonfiction, literary fiction, romance, some speculative fiction, and twenty-something/post college-aged hip lit (think Joe Meno, Brett McCracken, Brad Land, JD Salinger).
Amanda loves big cities, great music, and snuggly dogs. Though she considers the Chicagoland area to be home, she currently lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with her husband and two pups.Amanda Leudeke, MacGregor Literary
Baker Books publishes books that are relevant, intelligent, and engaging. We publish titles for lay Christians on topics such as discipleship, apologetics, spirituality, relationships, marriage, parenting, and the intersection of Christianity and culture. We also publish books and ministry resources for pastors and church leaders, concentrating on topics such as preaching, worship, pastoral ministries, counseling, biblical reference, and leadership.Rebekah Guzman, Senior Acquisitions Editor, Baker Books
Chad Cannon was Vice President of Marketing for Thomas Nelson Publishers, the largest faith-based publisher in the world (now a division of HarperCollins). In his three years there, he led more than 225 book marketing campaigns, with 16 titles reaching the New York Times Bestseller List. He also was Founder and CEO of Chadwick Cannon Agency (CCA), a full-service digital marketing firm dedicated to amplifying brands and ideas.Chad Cannon, Platform-Building Guru
To vote: comment with blog post number – only!
Spread the Word using #FearFightingbook.
Link to this page.